Live On Live On

Animation and camera movement in the action sequences was surprisingly good! Shame you went for such a cliché plot though.

RebellionFA responds:

I didn't have that much time to think about everything. Considering we are only given 25 days to make an entry and I had to do another animation before and only did it within 15 days.

It's Just Ink It's Just Ink

Very cute animation! The music fitted the piece really well.

Self Centaured Self Centaured

Great movie, it's obvious you guys spent a lot of time on it! The difference between the animation styles is too noticable though; the more refined one looks really professional and clean, the other is a little too messy in my opinion. Keeping to one art style would have made it a lot better. But overall, the movie is very good and original :D

Sloof's Supershop Sloof's Supershop

I love the graphical style you have, reminds me a bit of Cowa! The colors are great and the animation is too. Very adorable, but I have one complaint: I didn't really get the story, even after rewatching. Nonetheless, good job, I'm gonna watch your other works :)

The Way West The Way West

Nice! The animation is pretty good, but the direction is the aspect in which the video really shines. Only complaint would be that it ended a bit too fast imo. But nonetheless, great job :)

Call of Duty: Ghosties Call of Duty: Ghosties

The start of the video could use a little more tempo, but other than that, good animation! :)

Ninja Action - 4 Ninja Action - 4

Amazing animation with some clever transitions. I'm really amazed by the quality of the animation, how smooth, fast and natural all the motions are. Excellent job!

Airport Conversation Airport Conversation

Nice animation! Really cute, the style suits the story.
By the way, polar bears don't live on Antarctica but on the North Pole... So I think the dad got on the wrong plane :P

Smokémon Smokémon

Haha, very funny! I like the drawing style and the animation is fluid. Could've been a little longer, but this does the trick pretty well.

Hero the Owl - Episode l Hero the Owl - Episode l

The first 40 seconds are just text, try to make that a little bit more interesting in terms of visuals and more relevant in terms of content (the information given didn't really contribute to the cartoon). Storywise there could be made some improvements too. But even though the animation is a little too tweened for my taste, I like the style with a lack of lines. Overall, there could be made a lot of improvements, but I certainly think it has potential :)